Wednesday, 9 April 2008

HAH! i'm blogging in English? @@~

ahem....wow! first time trying to blog in English... a bit scare, because...well...i know myself very well....and i know my English level...hmm....not so good...haha...so...if u see any grammar mistakes or any wrongly-used words here, it is normal, k?

Actually posting in English has never (attention:NEVER) come across my mind before, till this few days, there are one or two Phillipines friends who visited my blog, well....kinda happy actually....but quite concern as well....because....they cannot read my chinese posts, don't they? ermm....or YOU, friends?haha...so...this post is actually specially for you all....^^

haha....you know what? i think and think and think many times before i post this post....why?haha...told you before, my English is not very good k? so i don't think it is a good idea to show my 'weak part' to everyone..... isn't it? haha....

i prefer to write in Chinese actually.....well....because Chinese is my mother language...and it is much easier for me to 'present' and 'understand' in Chinese...haha....and the most important one is.... i do better in my Chinese if compared to English...so...well....haha....Chinese.....^^

i am getting blur now....what am i trying to say actually? haha....even me myself not really sure about it..... the main reason i am writing (or typing) this post is just.....i hope my Phillipines friends can read my article(s) (yes i know, this is what i am trying to tell) , although only one.....or maybe more cause i might post more English posts in future....well, who knows?

But, one also will make me happy already laa...^^

2 comments:

  1. hi :) I really appreciated this post :) and I think you follow my advice in my post and its so great to know that I'm the one of your friend in the Philippines :) Thanks so much :) I will include you to my blog roll :) and I will try to include google language tool in my site for Chinese language of yours :)

    ReplyDelete