Thursday, 5 June 2008

Annoucement here!!!

ahem...ahem....ahem
Guys, good morning to all of you....^^
I have an annoucement to make right now and please lend me your ears.....(or else i'll chop them down...wakakaka)

Okay, I am...ahem...ahem...
Ow, I think i have to clear my throat first....

ahem....ahem....ahem....ahem....
Ma....Ma....Ma....Maa~
Lalalala.....Lalalalala~

Okay, done.^^

I am going to KL for a few days and might not be able to reply your message or do whatever need to do online....so....HAPPY HOLIDAY TO ME.... ^o^

Anyway, stay tuned ya.....
I'LL BE RIGHT BACK! V(>_o)V

10 comments:

  1. yer~~
    就爽咯...
    我拜五也要去新加坡了...=P
    哈哈~~

    假期愉快哦

    ReplyDelete
  2. 你就好啦, 可以去享受假期咯...
    我还是为了活动得忙咯...
    哈哈...
    你在那边好好享受哦...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello...waiting for your back ya^^

    from :PrincessBB
    BByinlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. **雯**
    哇!又新加坡?好爽哦!羡慕ing。。。

    **akira**
    你也要学会享受哦!哈哈!

    **Princess BB**
    sure come back as soon as possible...and disturb u...wakaka...^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy holidays to you ya!!!
    tra...la...la...~~~
    *jumping with joy and happiness*

    ReplyDelete
  6. **mei-wah**
    thanks ya....haha...and thanks for tumpang-ing my happiness....^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. U r coming 2 KL?
    Where u from actually?

    Anyway..
    Wish u hv a great holiday^^

    Rmb 2 tell how is ur journey when u is bk.. K?

    Happy Holiday lolx..

    ReplyDelete
  8. 来KL做莫??
    找我哦??XD
    祝你旅途愉快~~

    ReplyDelete
  9. kl很不错哦。
    你住哪一州哦??

    ReplyDelete
  10. 怎样?。。。好玩吗?你就好啦。。。我有考试啊。。

    ReplyDelete