Monday, 14 July 2008

2 things to say

1. Stupid Principe Account
How old are you?Already reach 16?If you are 16 and above, can you answer me this question: Do your school's science stream students need to take Principe Account?
I hope your answer is NO.

Well, you know what? Starting from this year, all science students (form 4) in my school have to take that stupid subject >>> Principe Account. Hmm....you may be an Account's fans, but I am not, definitely NOT! But they force us to take this subject! DAMN! It is a compulsory subject for all of us now! And I am very sure that I DON'T WANT TO TAKE IT!rawr

What can I do?

"Kenapa tak ambik?"
"Tak minatlah, Cikgu."
"Ni saya nak ajarlah, nanti minat lah! Takpe, try dulu....jangan cepat sangat buat keputusan yang awak tak minat ke, tak boleh score ke. Cuba dulu!"bleghhh

Damn! When I say I don't want to take that subject that means I really don't want to take it! I really mean it! Don't ask me to try first or what, when I say I don't like that means I don't like! You know?!

"Kena ambiklah ni, ini kan polisi sekolah."

Stupid policy!mad

"Kami buat gini sebab nak bagi kamu lebih banyak jalan, bukan semua daripada kamu boleh jadi doktor, kan? "bleghhh

Who says I want to be a doctor? Hah! I just don't want to take Principe Account! Not because I scare I can't score, it is because I REALLY DON'T LIKE IT! Okay?




2.Stupid friend(Still a friend?Don't know)
Nah! Who do you think you are? You want to control all of us? Go to die la!

Really hope I can slap you and then stab you and chop you! People love chicken chop now, stupid! Give you a chance to do something for the world now~Chicken Chop!

I don't know why are you doing this to me....but I am sure that I DON'T like it and I am going to quit! I don't think you need me....haha...BoeHina

Anyway, all the best for you. Hope your camp can go on smoothly and very success ya....don't cry in the middle of the night because of no one is taking part ya....kekeke

13 comments:

  1. hui hui~~~ 谁弄到你那么的生气啊???o.O
    PA每个人都必须拿的~ 但临考试前也可以不选择这个课程的~~ 那老师没有告诉你吧??^^
    我读的时候也是有这个课程~但我还是硬着头去考~~哈哈 ~结果考出红分~^^
    我班上也有很多人没有拿这个课程~
    也许他吓你吧了~你去问问看~~^^

    我要补充的是...其实读一读也无妨阿??^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. 你既然要去读这科, 就当作是新的经验啦...
    不要去埋怨那么多咯...
    加油哦!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 我觉得,你就拿吧了吧!
    未来真的很难讲,以后有可能你真的会拿accounting也说不定!到时你要读accounting就会很辛苦,像我就是例子!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 哎呀,真的吗?好像要背很多东西的哦??

    ReplyDelete
  5. erm,my skull seem din force sn class student take this subject de leh...boh bian le la...juz take...force urself got minat la...gd luck 4 u...wakaka~

    haiz...some ppl like tat de la...like to control ppl...take it easy

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha!stupit policy!
    i like this sentance.

    ReplyDelete
  7. **anne**
    是一个自以为是的大便!
    每个人都必须拿?没有啦!以前理科生不必拿的,今年起罢了要!>_< 而且是wajib的!

    **akira**
    没有要读的!是被逼的!T_T

    **安儿**
    可是我对accounting真的100%没有兴趣!看到数字就晕了。。。

    **lingling**
    是咯!所以我不喜欢!>_<

    **雯**
    yea thats why i hate the policy lo....actually they want to help us la...but i dont like...haha...
    minat cannot force one...
    that kind of ppl,hope him bad luck! >_<


    蕾蕾~

    ReplyDelete
  8. walau...
    还好我过了。。。
    要不然我就死到够利!!
    我也是不喜欢acc...
    超不喜欢。。。
    form4时去补习2个星期就没去了。。。-.-

    ReplyDelete
  9. when i was in form 4 8 years ago (opps, you get to know my age already!), my class (science stream) HAVE TO take Principle of Accounting, just to make it a total of 10 subjects. it's either Accounts or Islamic Study. i chose Accounts. i don't want to "ya allah ya allah" al the time. i rather face the numbers. lol... :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm dealing and suffering with accounting in my graduate study too!!

    saya pun tak minat!! But a core course, compulsory :'(

    HL, kami dua sama-same muntah sekali!

    ReplyDelete
  11. 呵呵,我是记者哦~不但很辛苦,而且还危险~你一般用什么语言啊?马来语我不懂哦!

    ReplyDelete
  12. **music girl**
    yea....

    **天使**
    呵呵。。。你就好啦!

    **mei-wah**
    lol...i have 11 subjects already now...if still have to take account then become 12 >_< dont want la...T_T

    **beverly lenglui**
    actually this year baru compulsory one...haha...ok 1 2 3 , uekk!

    **田园树**
    我都是用华语的。马来语很少啦!哈哈。。。^^


    蕾蕾~

    ReplyDelete
  13. if now dont learn account. wait until u pay tax baru learn meh.. take it la!

    ReplyDelete