Monday, 4 August 2008

Exam Exam Exam

Exam is coming again.....
Well, it is not an important exam because this time is just for pengesanan.... I don't know what pengesanan test is either..... but the results we get are not recorded....that's why most of us don't really care about the exam....

Frankly, only half of me is one of the 'us'...... another part of me really do care about the exam..... Yea, I do care about my results.....

I am scared if :
~ I fail one of the subjects
~ I get C for any of the subjects I am taking
~ They force me to take the Principe Account paper

The last one is what I am afraid of the most!

Well, for your information, I do not take Principe Account( don't know why the PK Ko [my Account teacher] has given up on me). But some of my friends say all of us must take the exam.....OMG! If this is true, then I am definitely gonna fail and......don't know what will happen.... I really not dare to see my result starting with the numbers "4" or "5".

*Sigh*
I think I'd better stop blogging now and do what I am supposed to do.....hehe.....just thinking la.....^^

9 comments:

  1. Go and study now! Work hard ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GOOD LUCK!
    加油!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe~~i had finish my exam...yahoo...(i m showing off with u leh :P)

    GAMBATEH hor...dun get the result start form number 4/5 o!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Akira is always the first to comment in many blogs heheh... kudos!

    Yeah, blog only when you want to take a break to relax your mind. Study comes first. Good Luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. don't worry lah.u try ur best den is enough already.
    but..u don't like account??
    that subject is not so tough compared to others..don't worry.
    u can do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. **akira**
    yea!gambatteh to u too.....^^

    **ling ling**
    谢谢!我会的!

    **田园树**
    是滴!大家一起加油吧!

    **isaac**
    yea,exam!damn hate it! >_<

    **雯**
    cheh...i am going to finish mine too....in 1 week time only ma...blekk....

    yea thanks!i will....u too o...^^

    **sally**
    thanks!

    **eunice**
    yaya....he is always the 1st one..
    and thanks!

    **伊娃**
    haha....i didnt listen to teacher at all because i think i didnt take that subject...but duno whether the teacher wanna force me to exam or not...T_T


    蕾蕾~

    ReplyDelete