Thursday, 23 October 2008

Great, now.....

Oh thanks a lot to Mr Fong Hoe Kit's PRESENT!
Yea now I am gonna do one more tag. >_<



What's your ambition?
Reporter


Who is more important to you?Friends or Boy/Girlfriend?
Orz.... friends are more loyal I guess....


What kind of pictures do you like to take ?
Nice pictures of course


Do you think you have enough confidence?
Not really


How many babies you want?
@@~ Tell you after I have had enough


Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
Yes, I saw rainbow once


What is your goal for this year?
Don't drop class(aiyo my self-created English)


Do you believe in eternity love?
Yes maybe


Are you slacking now?
No I'm not


What feeling do you love the most?
Calm


What do you usually have for your late night snack?
I don't eat at late night


If there's anything you want to tell the people you hate?
You're annoying


Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
No


What does 'flying' mean to you?
Flow in the sky


What do you crave for the most currently?
Good results


Describe the person who tagged you in 5 words :
Nice
Nice
Friendly
Friendly
Believe in God (this one correct or not? ^^ )


What have you done to yourself make yourself happy?
Blogging


What will you become in another 10 years to come?
Reporter...ermm.....most probably a successful one! =P


Which place used to be your favourite destination but now you
hate the most?
School


How many years have you been blogging?
Until now, 11 months 2 weeks and 3 days - Not yet use 'year' to
count la~~~

Hmm....whoever wants to play just go on and play, I don't wanna tag people....
(See, I am so good ma....) ^o^

11 comments:

  1. wow... another tag!!

    run quickly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, passed till ur place ya! Hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  3. o.o
    幸好沒有tag人xD

    閃xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow..。中到你了,恭喜!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 又有一个tag了
    “恭喜”你

    blogging能让大家都开心!=)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOLs

    恭喜你中到了

    我也是中到了==

    ReplyDelete
  7. 真是謝謝你不tag我們, 哇咔咔~
    [開玩笑的]

    ReplyDelete
  8. *迷迭香*
    haha....

    *akira*
    yaya....again....

    *florencelee*
    yes? ^^

    *.miNღ唲.*
    i very good de...haha

    *ellie_pi*
    orz
    thanks...^^

    *oms*
    yaya, i enjoy blogging
    u too right?^^

    *杨宝贝*
    haha
    then must do o! ^^

    *nice9*
    haha....^^

    *peisee*
    say already i very good de ma....^^


    蕾蕾~

    ReplyDelete