
Meaning : those who believes
that this space invests and believes
in the proximity of the blogs.
Have a weird title this time.
Because I am too happy.....
One day get 2 awards from 3 friends, won't I be happy?
Besides, exam already finished today, my mood is so damn good.....
No need to worry about 'don't know how to do the paper' anymore. Wakakakaka
Okay, back to the story.
Thanks a a a a a a many lots to Miyuki Alice's Mommy and Pirate Lock for giving me these awards.
And now, I am giving them to :
Wen
A little girl who loves music, like me. (love music, not little) ^^
And she is the one who tells me asking for tips for exams is one of the cheating styles. =P
Laputa
Lolz, I hope you know this is you.
Just know him in these few days, feel that his blog is very nice, especially the song.
Oh my god, so soothing..... ^^
Princess
The way she writes her blog is totally different from others.
Haha, and her blog's background is very nice too. ^^
Yang Baobei
The first letters for the 2nd and 3rd word of her name are same as mine.
I am HL, she is another HL.
But she's a cute HL and I'm not. >_<
Finally, the one I cannot forget :
Mr Pirate Lock!!!
Yeah~Love his blog....really love it....^^
Some words from Lui :
If you haven't got any, then take both;
If you have taken any one of them, then take the other la;
If you already got both, then I'll just say WELCOME. =P
