Sunday, 5 July 2009
Phantom of the Opera
[CHRISTINE:]
In sleep he sang to me - In dreams he came
That voice which calls to me - And speaks my name
And do I dream again - For now I find
The Phantom of the opera is there - Inside my mind
[PHANTOM:]
Sing once again with me
Our strange duet
My power over you - Grows stronger yet
And though you turn from me - To glance behind
The Phantom of the opera is there - Inside your mind
[CHRISTINE:]
Those who have seen your face Draw back in fear - I am the mask you wear
[PHANTOM:]
It's me they hear
[TOGETHER:]
Your spirit and my voice
In one combined
The phantom of the opera is there - Inside your mind
[CHRISTINE:]
Opera- Beware - Phantom of the opera
也没有什么,只是突然间又再爱上这一首歌。
好喜欢Emmy的歌声。虽然是拉得很高,可是又不会太尖,也不会给人刺耳的感觉。反而是有一种柔软,让人听了很舒服,很享受。
再加上那个做到超有feel的片段,还给这一首歌加上了更多的神秘感。烛光、马匹还有地下室等,让人看了这video除了有听觉享受还有视觉享受。
还有最最重要的就是那个编曲,好听到阿~没有话讲!
不会怎样详细形容,就是2个字 ~ ♥喜欢♥
♪ Sing my angel of music ~ sing for me ♪
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
有机会应该看看Phantom of the Opera的broadway show,很值得看的。
ReplyDelete== 这个phantom 太leng zai了
ReplyDelete这首歌,普通喜欢。哈哈
我们中二不是有学过这篇novel吗?现在还是印象深刻啊
ReplyDelete值回票价呢
ReplyDeletevery old wo... this movie..
ReplyDeleteAndrew Lloyd Webber果然是天才啊!!
ReplyDelete虽然样子看起来苯苯的。。。。
比“另外”一个好听!就像你所说的!的却是有差
ReplyDelete