Friday, 30 July 2010

P for Pass

Hey guys! I have finally passed my driving test and am going to get my P license as I already wished for over the past 6 months!

I started my driving lessons in the begining of this year, stopped for 3 months when I was forced supposed to go for NS, then continued my lessons after the long 3 months. Haix.... if not because of NS, I think I can get my P license already very long time ago.Haha

Anyway, glad I am finally getting it, in a few days' time. Huf~ I've been waiting for this day for about 18 years... wakakkaka And what shall I do after getting my P?

Aah..... I wonder (1 eyebrow up)... hmm... I won't tell you :P Not that you can't guess it correctly....can you? o.O

14 comments:

  1. 恭喜哦~~我快拆P了~哈哈

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Ivan*
    谢谢 ^^

    *蕴如*
    谢谢,两年后这句话又是我说的了!:P
    哈哈


    蕾蕾~

    ReplyDelete
  3. 你知道嗎
    我朋友用要考車
    為藉口
    ns時一直跑回家!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. *大小姐*
    等两年后我会对你说蕴如在上面对我说的话!耐心吧!:P

    *Kaidism*
    哦?竟然有这回事?早知道我也这样………哈哈

    *strawberry*
    wa i just get my license and u are asking me to drive to JB? love me so much till want to meet me so badly meh...?haha ^^


    蕾蕾~

    ReplyDelete
  5. congra~~~
    :P i oso get my p liao~~

    u start ur college life or?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to u ya..

    ReplyDelete
  7. yeay! congrats Huan Lui! :D
    it's okay. i've been a while since i online too, because my house now in renovations >,<

    SPTM in 66 more days! i wish you all the best! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. 恭喜哦~~~
    原来你有被选中去NS~~~
    我也很怕我明年被选中~~@.@

    ReplyDelete
  9. sure la...love you owex
    Xp

    ReplyDelete
  10. *Man Ching*
    no, i take form 6. how about you? ^^

    *Chris*
    thank you very much.^.^

    *Jasmine*
    yea, thx a lot. but i am not sitting STPM until next year.haha. :)

    *加加*
    谢谢 ^^
    被选中也无所谓啦!只是折磨三个月而已,哈哈,然后又有钱拿。*^^*

    *strawberry*
    i also love u geh... <3


    蕾蕾~

    ReplyDelete