Anywhere you are, I am near
Anywhere you go, I'll be there
Anytime you whisper my name, you'll see
How every single promise I keep
Cuz what kind of guy would I be
If I was to leave you when you need me most
What are words
If you really don't mean them
When you say them
What are words
If they're only for good times
Then they don't
When it's love
Yeah, you say then out loud
Those words, they never go away
They live on, even when we're gone
And I know an angel was sent just for me
And I know I'm meant to be where I am
And I'm gonna be
Standing right beside her tonight
And I'm gonna be by your side
I would never leave when she needs me most
What are words
If you really don't mean them
When you say them
What are words
If they're only for good times
Then they don't
When it's love
Yeah, you say then out loud
Those words, they never go away
They live on, even when we're gone
Anywhere you are, I am near
Anywhere you go, I'll be there
Anytime you whisper my name, you'll see
How every single promise I keep
Cuz what kind of guy would I be
If I was to leave you when you need me most
I'm forever keeping my angel close
Anywhere you go, I'll be there
Anytime you whisper my name, you'll see
How every single promise I keep
Cuz what kind of guy would I be
If I was to leave you when you need me most
What are words
If you really don't mean them
When you say them
What are words
If they're only for good times
Then they don't
When it's love
Yeah, you say then out loud
Those words, they never go away
They live on, even when we're gone
And I know an angel was sent just for me
And I know I'm meant to be where I am
And I'm gonna be
Standing right beside her tonight
And I'm gonna be by your side
I would never leave when she needs me most
What are words
If you really don't mean them
When you say them
What are words
If they're only for good times
Then they don't
When it's love
Yeah, you say then out loud
Those words, they never go away
They live on, even when we're gone
Anywhere you are, I am near
Anywhere you go, I'll be there
Anytime you whisper my name, you'll see
How every single promise I keep
Cuz what kind of guy would I be
If I was to leave you when you need me most
I'm forever keeping my angel close
Chris Medina,一个用真爱来感动全世界的人。他和她的爱情故事,让人掉了泪,也给人上了一堂极有意义的课。
2009年10月,一场意外把这一对幸福情侣的美梦撞碎了。因为女方在这场车祸中受到严重的脑创伤,行动也非常不便。原定的婚期必须延后。但Chris始终对她不离不弃,甚至无微不至的照顾她。这种细心呵护,任谁都会被感动……


一个女人,一辈子遇到一个这样的男人,就够了……
No comments:
Post a Comment