Done my first presentation this morning, was so excited and nervous about it, for I never seen the Power Point before (my friend did all the annoying things such as sorting out the data and stuff :P). So I attended my History class with no preparation at all, praying for luck to be with me.
Well, it was quite a good presentation overall, for me at least. I explained every single note in details without the teacher interrupting for any missing point. Feeling superb, I wanna thank myself for being so awesome!!! Hahahahha... (Once again, I was UNPREPARED for the presentation, so proud of myself now~ xD)
However, I did create stupid agendas(which is what I always do >.<). Eg. Why do white people despise black people? Seriously it is because they think they are better than black people in many ways. But me? I said "because black people have darker skin, and white people are proud of themselves for being fair, so they look down on the black people." == Even I thought this explanation was ridiculous, I couldn't help myself so I laughed out loudly. Hah, and then the whole class burst into laughter. That was super embarrassing!!!
My presentation lasted for 5 minutes, and my History teacher complimented us. Unlike the 2 groups before us, the teacher kept asking this and that after they finished their presentation, but we were allowed to go back to our seats right after we were done. Yo, I thanked God for that. =)
The first presentation in my whole life was considered a smooth one, although I used my hardly-covered Malaysia accent in the whole process. I think the other students were probably wondering what I was talking about sometimes, but most of the time, I spoke clearly (I really think so lah :P). Had a great time presenting my idea (not exactly mine) today, I think I might begin to like presentation now. Hmm... that's dangerous...
No comments:
Post a Comment