Tuesday, 1 January 2013

Yo 2013

Hey guys! I know I have been leaving for too long... really sorry for that. Was too busy downloading movies and watching all of them ( because the internet speed in Taiwan is so much faster, can't help... haha). But hey, no worries! I'm back now, and I will stay. =)

Well, I found that my English is getting worse, that's why I decide to post in English from now on! Yeah!!!! I'm gonna save myself from this no-english-environment!!! =D

Okay, let's get straight to the point. To you who are reading this post, I wish you a Happy New Year! Yay, it's 2013!!! Let us get rid of any unhappy memories that happened to us in 2012 and begin a new journey in our lives!  A brand new year for a brand new life, right?

 As for me, I realize there are so many things to be done in 2013. (Will be posting the list in the future, not sure when though. Haha..). Anyhow, the most important thing is, DO NOT LET ANY RUBBISH MESS UP YOUR LIFE, be happy, and stay happy! ^o^

Oh one more thing. I swear on my own that I will not abandon this blog anymore! Sharing thoughts and my happiness made me feel good once, and I know it will make me feel good again. Because Sharing is Caring ma~~~ ^^

Yea, that's it for today. The first post in 2013, I chose to change. I want to make differences, I want a different life. =D



Argh, my English sucks!!! And my Chinese doesn't seem to improve also.= = I blame my laziness for this!!! Apparently it's time for me to pull myself together and live a life. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment