Dear diary, why I can't even quit the team? I mean... why care? Why bother how many people left or how will the team become once I leave... Wouldn't it be so much easier if I don't care anymore? Seriously wish I can have a switch to flip my humanity off. Right now!!!
Why must there always be a plot twist? Just when I thought I can leave once and for all, the damn interdepartmental cup stops me from doing so! Why must we take part in order to guarantee we can have the chance to draw for the court next year? Why create such law? Why they never thought of things like... we can't participate because our members are so few? Too few that we can't even form a proper team.
Furthermore, our hearts are not linked together. None of us. I think everybody is just tired of holding on to a fake dream, where we can still achieve our goals if we hang on to faith and determination. Seriously, FUCK the determination!!! FUCK all the so called hard work done to keep us together. We are NOT a team, why force us to be one?
Dear diary, I am feeling so stressed I don't even know how or to whom I can talk to. Guilt and troubles are overwhelming, I feel like I can't even breathe anymore.
No! No more talk about people and love and relation and whatsoever that links me to this place. I am so gonna leave, leave everything behind me!
After all, we are not seeing each other ever again! I AM GOING TO UNFRIEND EVERY ONE OF THEM ONCE ALL THESE END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment